There are five things I would never do in August in Sicily!
1) Don’t get any heavy dental work done, as you will be suffering a toothache until your dentist gets back from his cruise on the islands.
2) If you are a woman don’t go into labor as you will be delivering your child on your own as your gynecologist will be at the beach.
3) Don’t get sick or hurt yourself seriously as you will be waiting in the Emergency room until September.
4) Don’t plan to holiday here as you are not going to have an authentic Italian experience as Italy is really at half speed.
5) Don’t work as the humidity and heat will make you light headed, you will be unable to concentrate and you might as well go to the beach with everyone else.
So I’m following my own advice and heading off for a couple weeks of vacation.
I’ll just pop this sign up and wish you’ll some great vacation time!
See you in a few weeks!